as a Service
Your Partner for
Competence as a Service
Competences and Solutions
- we find accurate solutions and know practical abbreviations
- our interactive work formats mobilize the participants particularly strongly
- lead our projects to measurable results
- we work with clearly communicated roles
- we do not lose our sense of humor even in challenging situations
- we attach importance to a pleasant working atmosphere
- ... you appreciate working in small, personal teams.
- ... the search for the best solutions inspires you.
- ... you like to move in the playing field between strategic thinking and pragmatic implementation.
- ... you are open to constantly changing topics and questions.
- As a working student, you can get to know the professional field of strategy consulting at the highest level.
- After completing your studies you can gradually learn the exciting profession of strategic management consultant.
- As professional with several years of work experience you can independently accompany or manage challenging projects as a consultant or project manager.
- As an experienced partner or manager with a resilient network, you can help shape our business in the function of principal or partner.
Katja Henge and Alexander Knütter explain the legal basis and recommendations made by the authorities for a risk assessment concerning mental stress in the workplace. With the aid of examples, you will learn to carry out and evaluate a risk assessment including the steps afterwards for developing and implementing any of the necessary measures to be taken.
Please register using this link.
Digital developments and the pressures they bring are having numerous effects on various areas of our economy including the field of corporate governance. The digitisation of companies and the resulting changes in leadership styles are issues which effect middle and C-level management.
In an interview carried out by our new partner iGrafx, Alexander Knütter (Senior Consultant at Competence as a Service) explains what helps distinguish Competence as a Service via its implementation of Governance 4.0 and the benefits that companies can gain by introducing digital governance.
Follow the link to the interview.
The strong increase in the number of work days lost to psycho-social stress in the workplace has caught the intention of lawmakers. Since 2013, all companies have been required to carry out a risk assessment on the psychosocial distress of their employees. (GBU) and if necessary, develop and implement measures to reduce these burdens.
As well as looking at the background to the problem and methods for dealing with the issue. Katja and Alexander demonstrated how companies can generate considerable benefits for employees and their own business from this new obligation.
In line with CaaS’ approach “Governance 4.0” all essential management tools will be digitally administered. This enables the consistent design and application of all instruments for target, responsibility and compliance management.
To achieve this goal, CaaS has chosen the Process-Management Solution from iGrafx. CaaS and iGrafx have agreed on a close partnership encompassing the development and dissemination of the Governance 4.0 solution.
At the beginning of the year, Jochen Reichert is to begin his role as a CaaS Partner. He expands our competence in the field of “Capital Markets Advisory.” This fits in perfectly with our “Equity Value Creation”, Investor Relations and Transaction Services approach.
Jochen has 20 years of experience as a Sell-Side Analyst at Warburg M.M. and Bank Vontobel among others and has established a wide network encompassing companies and the financial community. Jochen’s fruitful years as an analyst were spent covering the likes of Axel Springer, Drillisch, Deutsche Telekom, Freenet, Lotto24, ProSiebenSat1, RTL, Scout24, Sky, United Internet, Wirecard and ZEAL Network to name a few.
- By Underground. Take the U3 from Hamburg Central Station to Rödingsmarkt. (CaaS is ca. 150 m away on foot.)
- By Air: Once at Hamburg Airport you can reach us by Taxi of by S- Bahn (S1) to Stadthausbrücke. (CaaS is Ca. 400m on foot.) Alternatively change at Central Station to the U3 and alight at Rödingsmarkt (CaaS is ca. 150m away on foot.)
- By Car: Our office is located in a pedestrian zone. You can find the nearest carpark at Rödingsmarkt 14. (CaaS is ca. 150m away on foot). Short Stay parkers may be lucky enough to find a space in the “Kajen” carpark or on “Rödingsmarkt.”
- By Boat: Directly behind our building is a jetty that can be reached by private sports boats. However please pay attention to the tides as this is important when travelling under the harbour bridges.
- By Bicycle: Cyclists can lock up their bike on the opposite side of the Deichstrasse.