as a Service
Your Partner for
as a Service
Your Partner for
Competence as a Service
Our name is the guiding principle for our consulting services:
precise support for your projects with know-how and methodological knowledge. Our services are rendered interactively by seasoned experts in compact formats. These include confidential sparring, mobilizing impulses, interactive workshops and active program support. Always supported by a noticeable passion for excellent solutions and enthusiasm for mutual success.
Headquarters in Hamburg
Founded in 2016
Competences and Solutions
Our work is based on four fields of competence, which we link to find suitable solutions.
We accompany strategic repositioning, digitization strategies and buy & build programs. We combine inspiration, interaction and sound methodological knowledge. This results in viable and supported strategies.
We support companies in the fields of Investor Relations, Transactions, Equity Value Creation and Corporate Management. We develop strategies for increasing company value and establishing networks with relevant investors.
Our governance solutions invigorate leadership, shape effective organizational structures and processes, and design networked management tools. Leadership becomes more effective and streamlines the administration.
Our Business Development Services accelerate ambitious projects. In doing so, we support business development tailored to the customer and realize the full profitable potential. And we revitalize troubled projects. Thereby turning goals into results.
"Competence as a Service" consists of a team of 6 partners and 20 experienced consultants and specialists. The experience and background of our team members is multi-layered and is based on personal management experience and a profound knowledge of consulting and methodology. We have insider knowledge of numerous industries and have reliable networks to companies, investors and relevant multipliers.
Partner, Strategy & Governance
Christian loves to turn common constellations upside down and work with teams whose creative fervour generates a powerful impulse.
Partner, Corporate Social Development
Katja loves hands-on communication and poses stimulating questions. This enables her to expand perspectives in professional and personal change processes.
Dr. Michael Kösel
Partner, Business Development, Processes and Systems
Michael blossoms when it starts to hurt, e.g. adding precision to superficial concepts or breaking the deadlock of difficult projects.
Partner, Capital Markets Advisory
Jochen introduces an analytical investor perspective and effectively links enterprises to the financial community.
Dr. Klaus Vernie
Partner, Corporate Transactions
Klaus effectively brings companies together and knows where it’s worth digging for hidden potential.
Managing Consultant, Project Management
Alexander digs deep when gut feeling no longer helps and fights on when others would give up.
We work for family entrepreneurs, investors and management personalities in numerous industries. We are particularly pleased that our satisfied customers become regular clients, and trust us for their ongoing support.
up to €2.5bn
to above € 8bn
Regarding our work, our customers report back to us that
- we find successful solutions and practical shortcuts
- our interactive approach galvanises all participants particularly well strongly
- our projects deliver measurable results
- we work with clearly communicated roles
- we keep our sense of humour even in challenging situations
- we value and promote a pleasant working environment
Besides out work, our customers also appreciate our discretion. That is why we have not mentioned any names here. However, if required, we are happy to establish personal contact with our reference providers.
At CaaS, you will be involved in challenging projects in connection with strategy, governance, capital markets and business development. We appreciate the opportunity to work with and for outstanding leaders. Our enthusiasm for excellent solutions motivates us every day.
We always welcome seasoned experts and personalities. We are what you need if...
- ... you appreciate working in small, personal teams.
- ... you are inspired by the search for the best solutions.
- ... you like to move between strategic thinking and pragmatic implementation.
- ... you are open to constantly changing topics and questions.
Depending on your level of experience, we can offer you the right perspective:
- As a working student, you can get to know the professional field of strategy consulting at the highest level.
- After completing your studies, you can gradually learn the exciting profession of strategic management consultant.
- As professional with several years of work experience, you can independently accompany or manage challenging projects as a consultant or project manager.
- As an experienced partner or manager with a resilient network, you can help shape our business as a principal or partner.
New webinars at the SGS-Academy from 2022Read more
November 18, 2021
Webinar with Vincent Furnari on Nov 18, 2021 on the topic: Project Controlling – Only Overhead or the Key to Project Success?Read more
August 1, 2021
CaaS expands partnership with Giesue Vincent FurnariRead more
July 20, 2021
Cooperation with the Governance Academy for supervisory boards and advisory boardsRead more
July 14, 2021
At the meeting of the SRS – EFRA, Katja Henge reports on the topic “Psychological stress and demand on employees during and after the Corona-Pandemic and possible long-term effects”.Read more
October 28, 2021
SGS Academy Training – Risk Assessment Concerning Mental Stress in the WorkplaceRead more
CaaS - Competence as a Service GmbH
How to find us
- By Underground. Take the U3 from Hamburg Central Station to Rödingsmarkt. (CaaS is 150 m away on foot.)
- By Air: Once at Hamburg Airport you can reach us by Taxi of by S- Bahn (S1) to Stadthausbrücke. (CaaS is 400m away on foot.) Or, change at Central Station to take the U3 to Rödingsmarkt (CaaS is ca. 150m by foot from the station.)
- By Car: Our office is located in a pedestrian zone. You can find the nearest carpark at Rödingsmarkt 14. (CaaS is located 150m by foot). Short Stay parkers may find parking at the “Kajen” carpark or on “Rödingsmarkt.”
- By Boat: Directly behind our building is a jetty that can be reached by private sports boat. Please pay attention to the tides as this is important when travelling under the bridges.
- By Bicycle: Cyclists can lock up their bike on the opposite side of the Deichstrasse.
Our office is on the third floor and can be accessed by a paternoster lift. Please note that the transportation of goods, suitcases and transportation aids is not permitted due to safety reasons.