Strategy at the situation table
“Winning should be at the heart of any strategy” – A.G. Lafley & Roger Martin
Our strategy workshop at the situation table focuses on creative interaction of the management team. In one day, we work with you to develop a jointly supported picture of the situation and derive coherent strategies from it. The method combines established strategy methods with an inspiring, haptic format. In this way, jointly supported, well-founded strategies mature from visions.
Typical questions for strategy development at the situation table are:
- Further development of the business portfolio – how does our business portfolio remain fit for the future?
- Competitive strategy – how do we successfully gain market share and defend ourselves effectively against attacks?
- Value chain design – What opportunities lie in forward or backward integration?
- Product strategy – How do products and services strike a chord with our (target) customers?
- Integration & Cooperation Strategy – How do 1 and 1 become more than 2?
“Those who do not digitize themselves will be knocked out.” – Wladimir Klitschko
Digitalization offers considerable opportunities for the expansion of the company’s success. In search of the most effective levers, we sift through processes, products and the business model for opportunities and risks. We sharpen the view on changes in the competitive environment, in the industry value chain and among your customers. Based on the findings, we develop lines of defense against digital attackers and options for building and expanding our own digital businesses. In this way, you position yourself successfully in the digital future and develop a secure digitization roadmap. Specifically, we offer you support with
- Sorting and prioritizing your digital initiatives
- The design of digital business models
- The further development of your value chain with digital process elements
- The development of digital products
Fundamental analysis and business model design
“The secret of success? To be different from the others. ” – Woody Allen
In addition to our experience- and intuition-focused workshops, we validate, concretize and quantify business models, strategic positioning and value potential through in-depth fundamental analyses. And we systematically design the desired business models. In this way, assessments turn into facts and visions become business. To this end, we offer
- Business modeling with the “Business Canvas”
- Analyses of value drivers
- Fundamental analysis and company valuation
„In real life, strategy is actually very straightforward. You pick a general direction and implement like hell.“ – Jack Welch
Strategy development succeeds as an interlinked process of all disciplines. We set up your strategy process in such a way that all business units can contribute their view in a targeted manner – without losing focus on the core of the new positioning. Thus, your strategy is based on the knowledge of their entire organization. On this topic we offer
- Strategy process design and implementation
- Strategy process moderation
- Support of the strategic control
M&A und Buy & Build Programme
“Synergy: A Term widely used in Business to explain an Acquisition that otherwise makes no Sense.” – Warren E. Buffet
Value can be generated with successful acquisitions and integrations in the foreseeable future – if the rationale of the acquisition is right and possible synergies are correctly determined and prepared. Our Buy & Build Service supports management and investors in identifying suitable search fields and targets. In addition, we drive fast and secure integration of acquired ad-ons including quick realization of synergies.
- Buy & Build Strategy
- Target Search
- Commercial Due Diligence
- Integration Strategy
- Post Merger Integration
- Program Management of Buy & Build activities